Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Theme Day: Doctors

Something about Doctors automatically has me thinking intelligence, sophisticated, swoon worthy.  There are some great books out there with limitless themes were one of the main characters is a Doctor.  Here are a few favorites.
If Angels Burn (Darkyn, #1)Instant Gratification (Wilder, #2)Once a Good Girl... U.S. edition (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #2)A Catered Affair





Slade by Laurann Dohner
Slade (New Species, #2)My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Intense, intoxicating, and an outright page turner."

Full review on Sensual Reads
http://sensualreads.com/?p=7707

***I decided to reread as I am trying to catch up on series and this is just as good the second time. I forgot Brass was in this one. The parts where Valiant is in it are fantastic and Slade is a handful as he tries to charm Trisha. Love this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment