Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson

Nothing But Trouble (Chinooks Hockey Team, #5)Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hockey superstar Mark Bressler had it all, until a fateful crash took away his ability to get back on the ice. Drowning in self pity he has managed to alienate every home health nurse the Chinooks have sent his way, until he meets Chelsea Ross.

Chelsea sitting on his front porch in a god awful mismatched outfit has made it clear his insults have left no impact. Not easily disuaded Mark decides to amp up the bad behavior trying to get her to quit, but Chelsea is determined to stay, for if she does she gets a bonus. As the two form a mismatched friendship and occassionally succumb to the electric chemistry both are wondering how they are going to manage one they are apart.

I have been going through my books and trying to make sure I have a review for each one I read, and occasionally I find one that I wrote zilch. I enjoyed this the second time around, it is pretty funny and I think Chelsea is a wacky hoot. Mark tries so hard to throw her off but she just keeps her feelings to herself, well most of the time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment