Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, May 25, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow


 
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
 
Question of the Week: Do you feel the need to write a review for your personal reads, as oppose to requested reviews, or are there some books you read just for the joy of reading? 
 
My Answer, yes even the rereads.  I love to read and share my reading experience with others.  I dont have a close group of friends that share my passion for reading or the same reading tastes and finding them through the blog has been fantastic.  One because I get other books recommended to me which turn out to be wonderful and two because I can actually talk to others who have similar interests.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This is why I love Goodreads. I can talk books all day long and not get weird looks. Yay, for another re-reader. I am surprised at how many people do not enjoy re-reading. Here is my opinion on To Review or Not to Review that is the Question

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete