Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spurs and Heels by Heather Rainier

Spurs and Heels (Divine Creek Ranch, #5) Spurs and Heels (Divine Creek Ranch, #5) by Heather Rainier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ash Peterson has a way of setting of Juliana Meyers with every word he speaks, the fiery tempered has a way of telling him off and trying to put him in his place. Ash though wont be detered from what he wants and it is Juliana. Through a series of comical events, the two find a comfortable rhythm as their relationship continues to grow even with a few hurdles set in their way.

I liked this one, dragged a slight bit at the end but otherwise a fun read.

***Reread because I was thinking of the mutton chop sideburns and the way Ash handles a volatile Juliana, whose potty mouth is trying to intimidate him. I think this was better the second time around.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment