Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding

Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1)Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bridget Jones one of the clumsiest, well meaning, and quirky characters to fill a book. I loved this story, she is what I want to be. Although she goes about things in a round a bout way, it works for her, she is who she is.

Daniel, oh Daniel ultimate bad boy, why am I rooting for him? Because he is the ultimate bad boy.

Darcy you make my knees weak, with your stodginess and dignified ways but that you see Bridget in her own ray of light gives me warm fuzzies.

Although the movie is fabulous the book is equally if not better and well worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment