Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Billionaire Cowboy Takes A Wife by Paige Cameron

The Billionaire Cowboy Takes a WifeThe Billionaire Cowboy Takes a Wife by Paige Cameron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Samantha Riley's grandfather orders her to either marry or lose the ranch, she turns to her friend and neighbor Jackson Stone. Jackson is surprised that Samantha has come to him with a marriage proposal, but he has waited a longtime for her to finally see what has been in front of her and plans to use the opportunity to show how he really feels. As they grow closer Samantha realizes this will not just be an arrangemen, but something more and there is more about Jackson than she realized.

I am conflicted on this one, I liked Jackson a lot. He is sweet, romantic and truly loves Samantha. Samantha is a bit of a spoiled brat and I never really felt she fell for Jackson the way he deserved.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment