Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Eagle's Run by Desiree Holt

Eagle's Run (Texas Passions, #1)Eagle's Run by Desiree Holt
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Leah Morgan feels like the rug has been pulled beneath her when she finds out her father has left it in his will to share her ranch with her two illegitimate half brothers. Her fathers murder is still unsolved and it looks like the man she has begun to fall for, Shane Duffy is not all he appears to be or it could be that Grant Fallon, a geologist who has shown interest in her is planting seeds to keep her away from Shane. Who does she trust during this time of turmoil.

There was a lot going on in this story, it was too much for me. I like Desiree Holt a lot but this one I had a hard time connecting with the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment