Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, January 30, 2012

Unraveling Midnight by Stephanie Beck

Unraveling MidnightUnraveling Midnight by Stephanie Beck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Scott, a wolf who has been exiled from his pack, with his three children in tow would do anything to keep his children happy. His twin boys are rambunctious and growing quickly, while his daughter Jessie is quieter and has taken a sudden interest in knitting.

For Jessie's sake he is willing to learn to knit, it helps that the woman teaching them is his mate, only thing is she doesn't know werewolf's exist.

How could you not adore a book with a wolf knitting, this was a ton of fun. Scott is so manly and yet imagining him with needles inspires an all new vision of studly. Great book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. *SIGH* Another book to add to my list! Really Em, I guess I'm going to have to stop dropping by if this is what you're going to do to me! :D My pile and list can only take so much strain!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete