Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, January 16, 2012

Nice and Naughty by Jayne Rylon

Nice and NaughtyNice and Naughty by Jayne Rylon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Feeling a magnetic pull to the biker she just raced with, Alexa gives into the fury of passion that consumes her when brushed with his touch, only to flee once her thoughts return.

Jason Winston is looking to hire Alexa Jones once her presentation is completed, but he can't figure out why there is lust and anger radiating from her. When he realizes she is the woman his twin has been looking for, he quickly devises a plan to capture the fiery tempered beauty knowing that two are better than one.

I enjoyed this one 3.75, I just wish there was a bit more to it. I liked the interaction of all three and the story was solid, just needed an extra something to push it to a different level.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment