Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hide and Seek by Elizabeth Lapthorne

Hide and Seek (Rutledge Werewolves, #2)Hide and Seek by Elizabeth Lapthorne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Josephine Madox inadvertently finds herself looking at a setup to kill her between the owners son and a dirty cop, after she uncovers some accounting inconsistencies at the company she works at. Panic is her first emotion and she runs, three months later she is depressed and lonely hiding in Montana, until she meets bassist William Rutledge at the bar she stopped in at.

Her growing attachment to William is refreshing and filled with chemistry, until she finds out his day job is a cop. With a stumped up charge against her, she flees. Six months later William is still looking for the woman who he realizes is his mate, when he finds her she has a few surprises for him.

I am still perplexed on what to think. On one hand it was an interesting story, on the other it was missing something. I never did really figure if I liked Josephine or not, I would try one more in the series to see if it was better.

I am rereading this series, since I had only initially read this one and want to read them all. I liked this better the second time around, a lot of the shifter information is explained in the first one so it falls into place the second time around.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment