Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, January 20, 2012

Minion by L.A. Banks

Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, #1)Minion by L.A. Banks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Damali Richards only wanted to pursue a career in music, believing she was following her dream when she accepted an offer with the Warriors of Light Records she didn't realize that it would change her life forever. As a Vampire Huntress her group is in trouble as rogue vampires begin a personal attack on her fellow artists. It also draws her back in the path of the one man she walked away from, when those close to him are attacked she begins to wonder if it is all tied together.

I am not sure what I think of this one, I just didn't get into the story as much as I had hoped. I can't pinpoint a certain thing I disliked but I can't pinpoint a specific thing about the story that I did. It just didn't click for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment