Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Book Cover Love: Caleb by Sarah McCarty

Caleb (Shadow Wranglers, #1)Caleb by Sarah McCarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Allie has been trying to get secretive rancher Caleb Johnson to notice her, but he has always shied away from more than a cup of coffee and bear claws she offers at her bakery. When Allie's life is put in danger, Caleb is there to protect her from death but in return Caleb exposes himself as a vampire. Staying away from Allie now is impossible, pulling her into his life with his brothers and the alliance he has with the McClaren werewolf packs.

One of the best things about goodreads is finding books like this, I saw it on so many friends lists I had to give it a try and hot diggity what a fantastic read. I would read this again in a heartbeat.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I read the first book in her Hell's Eight series (loved it!) but I haven't had the chance to read any others since then, little loan try this new series--but I will! I love the covers for Sarah's books--very sexy.

    I definitely plan on finishing the series though--I actually got the newest one, which is like book 5 or 6, from NetGalley last week, so I'll be diving back into Sarah's sexy historicals in a few days. :)

    Good to hear that you loved this one so much!
    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete