Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Theme Day: Cops

Who cant resist a sizzling story with one of my favorite characters, cops. They can be broody, seductive, hard to read, and often pure sultry alpha.

Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)Heartsick (Gretchen Lowell, #1)It Must Be LoveMiss: Never Gonna Love Again




Second Chances by Lauren Dane
Second ChancesMy rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is so much about the story that shouldn't be revealed so I am just going straight to my thoughts. The book was intense, seductive, and filled with an enormous amount of love that you felt through each and every page. Made my spine tingle, just a beautifully written book that really grasped at the depths of fully giving yourself to someone as well as becoming who you were always meant to be.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment