Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overexposed by Laina Kenney

OverexposedOverexposed by Laina Kenney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Avelyn has to get out of Ireland fast, calling her Uncle Conn a security expert for help, she is put under the watchful eye Locke McCann.

Locke is afraid that Avelyn will react unfavorably to his scar riddled face, enlisting the help from his twin Sam in order to ensure he finds her when she arrives in Texas. After one sizzling introduction, Sam has no plans to leave Avelyns side and for all of Locke's hesitation about his looks being off putting, Avelyn could care less, she likes his handsome demeanor. Just as they begin to get to know one another, the threat Avelyn has been running from has arrived and he is determined to take her hostage.

I am a big Laina Kenney fan, her first two books are a couple of my favorites. Overexposed is another great read, my only complaint..too short. I wish it had been longer.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment