Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Search by Iris Johansen

The Search (Eve Duncan Forensic Thrillers, #3)The Search by Iris Johansen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Billionaire John Logan is not beyond using every means available to him to get what he wants, even blackmail. When his research site is attacked by an old enemy, he needs the help of Sarah Patrick and her dog Monty who helps uncovers victims living and dead. The only obstacle in his way, she hates him with a passion.

I picked this up not realizing it was the third book in a series, so I felt like I had walked into the middle of the story. I felt lost a bit with some of the history between the characters, I think it should probably be read in order.

The overall story was different, Sarah has a connection with her dog that I never completely understood. I would go back and try the first book and see if I can get more into this series. It took me awhile to get into the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment