Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, January 20, 2012

18 & Over Book Follow Friday


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the Week:

Do you prefer your romance heroes inked, pierced, neither or maybe even both? 
 
Great question, this is a depends for me.  I do love a good book where they are both,  like Lauren Dane's series but it has to make sense for the character.    For the most part they do in books, but I have read a few that it just did not mesh with the character.  I tend to think of these heroes as deep thinkers who are hard to read with a touch or two of naughty and a sinful grin to match. 

1 comment:

  1. Now I really must pick up Lauren Dane's series!
    I like them both but you're right, they have to mean something.
    Thanks for participating, hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete