Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jinxed by Inez Kelley

JinxedJinxed by Inez Kelley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When a seat mix up has a handsome flyer asking Frannie to move from her seat, her hackles come up and she quickly asserts her claim to the seat. He is not swayed though, for the handsome man has just met his soul mate and he doesn't plan to let her go. His biggest obstacle in claiming her though, is getting Frannie to let down her guard and trust him enough to accept is is more than willing to offer.

There were qualities in this book I liked, but I did not like Frannie. She was so mean to Jinx in the beginning, and I just couldn't understand how he tolerated it all. Even as she softened she still called him names I thought even in an endearment term, were off putting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment