Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, January 13, 2012

Review: Fire and Rain by Lauren Dane

Fire and Rain (Cherchez Pack, #2)Fire and Rain by Lauren Dane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rain escaped from a past that could only lead to misery, pursuing her one true passion art. Doing everything in her power to provide for herself and start her career, she is not looking for distractions.

Laurent Cole knows the second he walks into The Black Cat cafe that he has met his mate. As a human he knows he will need to take extra care with being sensitive to her feelings, even though the desire to claim her is always in the forefront of his mind.

I liked this one, but there were elements that left me a bit perplexed. There was all this buildup for taking time to get to know one another, but it seemed rushed to me. I would give another in the series a try, to see if it gets better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment