Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Book Cover Love: Lawman by Diana Palmer

LawmanLawman by Diana Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

FBI Agent Garon Grier is married to his work and has no plans to change that, when he helps his neighbor Grace Carver he is intrigued by the woman who has obviously had a very hard life but brings a ray of sunshine in everything she does, and doesn't have any qualms about putting him in his place.

When Garon is asked to help with a possible child serial killer investigation, Garon is shocked when he finds out one of the victims maybe closer to home than he expected.

Heart wrenching story, I cried several times. Grace is a survivor through and through and with many of Diana Palmer's male characters Garon is treading backwards when it comes to Grace and does some things that look to be unredeemable. I give this a 4.5 probably one of my favorite books by the author, it would have received the whole 5 if I didn't feel like there was something missing when Garon realizes his mistake in handling Grace. Otherwise a book you just can't put down.

View all my reviews

1 comment: