Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wicked Read-A-Thon Challenge 8

Ready for the next #WWReadathon challenge? April and I have been talking music now for a few days. I love music, when I’m reading I’m often singing along to a playlist I’ve made.
So, I challenge you…*smiles sweetly* to come up with a song on that fits your current read.

What I Want:

*Name of your current read/Author
*Link the YouTube video in the comments OR post it on your blog and leave that link in the comments
*Explain briefly why that song fits. Just remember: No spoilers, please.
The winner will be chosen via Random.org.
It’s international, but you must be 13+.
You have until today at 8PM EST!

Prizes:

The winner will get a $10 iTunes GC AND their choice of one of the following books:


Currently Reading: Fearless by Ella Jameson
Fearless

The song that I am drawn to while reading is Kicked in the teeth by Papa Roach

This song always makes me think of everytime you have a hurdle you can choose one of two paths, let it consume you and stop trying or let it make you stronger and stay determined to reach your goal.  The main character in this is a warrior who is destined for greatness but has had his share of trials along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment