Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, February 6, 2012

SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood by Dixie Lynn Dwyer

SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood by Dixie Lynn Dwyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Melissa has had to do some things she may not be overly proud of to make sure her family and friends are taken care of, but is willing to do it to ensure they get what they need. Working in a strip club as a bartender is not the most ideal, either is her creative way of taking form the seedier side in order to provide for those that cannot do it themselves.

When SWAT team officers and brothers Vince, Logan, Sunny, Frankie, and Jake are at the club for a bachelor party, they realize they have just met their mate. They want her out of there quickly, in their bed and mating before they get a chance to realize she has a side job that has their blood boiling. It does not take long to realize Melissa has secrets and is going to be skittish about starting a relationship, but they will use all of their skills to seduce her as well as find out what she is hiding.

Great book, had one thing that I thought should have been addressed but other than that I liked the story. Vince and Logan were my favorite, hope there is another sequel.

***I was in the mood for rebellious heroine and alpha males, so decided I wanted to reread this. This time around I liked Jake best, reminded me of dark roast coffee and some blues music.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment