Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, February 17, 2012

18 & Over Blogger Follow



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the Week:

Do you have a favorite cover model? Guy, gal or perhaps even a couple? 
 
I don't know who mine is but I do have a favorite cover.


2 comments:

  1. I have recently heard about this series...I have to check it out.
    New follower.
    www.csmaxwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I wouldn't know who the model was. I have several covers I love. This one you've posted is an excellent choice.
    Just became a follower :).

    vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete