Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, February 24, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow


 
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
 
Question of the week: If you could have a girl's night out (or guy's night out) with three of your favorite authors who would they be and why?
 
This is a tough one, I would say Laurann Doner, Lorelei James, and Kaliana Cole.  They are just who I have read recently and and had scenes in their books that left an impression.  Authoirs who have the talent to completely captivate the readers would be great company for a night out on the town.

3 comments:

  1. I've only read Lorelei James and love her books, I think she would be a great choice to have a GNO with! Thanks for participating in the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on me but I'm not familiar with your choices. *cringes* I will fix that however. *runs off to look the ladies up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Lorelei James!!!!! How did I not add her to my list? Yes, I'd love to have a girls' night out with her!! New follower here. :)


    Reading Lark After Dark's 18& Over Hop

    ReplyDelete