Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Branded as Trouble by Lorelei James

Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders, #6)Branded as Trouble by Lorelei James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

India Ellison is a fighter, after a troubled life in her younger years she has fought hard for sobriety and to always be herself, tattoos, piercings, colored hair and all. Her only vulnerability is the close friendship with Colt McKay, her feelings for her longtime friend has shifted to a more intimate feeling but Colt's recent reactions to her leave her a bit baffled.

Colt has never been able to lose his reputation as a player who likes to party, even after three years of sobriety people still see him as the town bad boy, everyone except India. Colt has been in love with India for years, now that she is looking to start dating he wants to be the only one in her arms but communicating that is a bit tougher than he thought, instead he is mucking it up and fighting with his best friend. After a new strategy is planned to get the girl of his dreams, Colt sets out to win her heart.

I don't know why it took me so long to pick this one up. A really good story, I felt for India during a couple of the scenes when she is judged by how she looks. Colt is fantastic, and you see a bunch of Cam and Domini in this one which I need to pick up now that I know more about their story.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any by this author, but I have all of her books on my list--I've heard so many great things about them! My goal: before the end of 2012, I will read at least one of her books. :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete