Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Heavenly Angel by Heather Rainier

Heavenly Angel (Divine Creek Ranch, #3)Heavenly Angel by Heather Rainier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Teresa arrived in Divine with her son, she was timid and kept mostly to herself. Over time and with the help of a few close friends she has come out of her shell. When Angel Martinez gets a good look at Teresa he knows there is a past that she is running from but it has no bearing on the feelings he has when around her. With patience and understanding, Angel continues to draw Teresa out with plans on becoming a permanent fixture in her and her sons life.

Joaquin Martinez has a reputation around the rodeo circuit for being a prime candidate for warming the buckle bunnies bed. His first glance of Teresa tells him one thing, those days are over. Introducing the possibility of having two brothers loving her has Teresa feeling like she is on cloud nine, she knows that her life wont be complete without Angel and Joaquin in it. In order to move forward, they will all have to conquer the ghosts of the past but they are more than willing to do it as long as they have each other.

I am officially addicted, this one for me is a 4.5. I read it out of order because in the first book Divine Grace there was hints of something between Teresa and Angel, plus I was curious about her past. I love how new characters are introduced and also the favorites from the other books all make appearances in the books.

***I have been thinking about rereading this one for awhile, just as good the second time around. I wish the author would write a book about Allen, he is not in it a lot but definitely leaves an impression.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment