Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, December 19, 2011

What's Beside Your Bed?


Hosted by Getting Naughty Between The Sheets

I'm changing things up. This is basically an adult book blogger version of What Are You Reading? But I want to let people who don't have blog to join in too. So I've added a step for those of you who'd like to join but don't want to actually link up. All you have to do is...
  • Post the banner {Optional}
  • Jot down what is currently on your night stand, What you're reading before bed, or You can just post your current read.
  • Then link up.
  • If you don't have a blog or don't want to link up but want to join in just post in the comments.
Ok Beside my Bed this week is...

My bed currently has:
The Search (Eve Duncan Forensic Thrillers, #3)Cowboy TroubleMate Set (Mating Heat, #1)Too Wicked to Wed (Lords of Midnight, #1)
What's Beside Your Bed?

(Submissions close in 12h 18m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some good reads. I really like the cover for Too Wicked to Wed. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete