Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dangerous Grounds by Shelli Stevens

Dangerous Grounds (Seattle Steam, #1)Dangerous Grounds by Shelli Stevens
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Opening her own coffee shop has been a dream of Madison's, getting dumped at the same time was not part of the plan. Needing to find her "rebound" guy she sets her eyes on her brothers best friend Gabe. Gabe has no desire to cross the line where his friends sister is concerned, but when she becomes the only witness to actually see the violent Espresso Bandit he steps in to protect her. It doesn't take long for temptation to become to hard to resist before the two fall in bed together.

I was disappointed in this one, I did not like Madison. She was just too abrasive for me. I thought that once the story went on I would soften my opinion, but she never does.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment