Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Book Cover Highlight: Nowhere to Hide by Keyonna Davis

Sometimes it is the little things that catch your attention.  I picked this cover the book is as good as the cover because something about the color of the hair on Cane, just drew me in.


Nowhere to HideNowhere to Hide by Keyonna Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After the last beating from her boyfriend left her almost dead, Cane Parker knows it is only a matter of time before the next one and more than likely her death at his hand. Carefully planning, she runs for it and ends up as far away as possible in Pine Valley, Oregon.

Deputy Logan Summers knows the second he sees Cane that she is the one for him and Sherriff Duncan Matthews, although when he begins to introduce herself she flees. Duncan seeks her out the next day which ends differently than Logan's encounter, and also raises a lot of questions about the beauty who obviously frightened of men. Together Duncan and Logan set out to prove that all men are not like that and they only want to cherish and protect her, but Cane doesn't want them in danger when she realizes her ex-boyfriend has figured out where she is.

I thought this was a fantastic read. Really gripped me and I liked that Cane was unsual, definitely setup for sequels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment