Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, December 16, 2011

Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5)Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blayne Thorpe is a spirited wolf dog whose thoughts and actions run a hundred miles a minute. She has caught the interest of Bo Novikov, the seven feet, 400 lb shifter and notorious hockey player who has a reputation of being just plain mean. Blayne decides Bo needs a life and to be happy, this is the opening that Bo needs to convince Blayne he wants her to be happy. Danger lurks in the background though as hybrid shifters are being kidnapped and tortured to fight in the pits until their death, and Blayne is the next one on their list.

What a wonderful series, absolutely relished in every page. This was hilarious, captivating, and just pure out fun

*Just reread, I have to say this is probably my favorite of the series. I love Bo....can I please have him for Christmas.

View all my reviews

2 comments: