Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, December 23, 2011

2012 Fairy Tales Retold Challenge

BasicsIt goes from January 1st 2012 to December 31st 2012
To sign up, use the form at the end of this post!
You can sign up any time from now until June-ish
I would love you forever if you would follow me, and if you're interested in fairy tales, then you'd probably find my blog interesting anyway!

What Counts
Any retelling at all, or original fairy tales. When I say original fairy tales, I mean books that include many elements of many fairy tales, but aren't actually based on any fairy tales. Some examples are The Princess Bride by William Goldman or Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (BEST BOOK EVER!) Basically a book that should have a fairy tale based on it, but it's too late for it to be the other way around.


Participating
All you need is a desire to read fairy tales, and preferably a way to post reviews. Whether it be a blog, Goodreads, or Amazon, it doesn't matter.


Levels
3 books - Peasant
6 books - Fairy
9 Books - Witch
12 books - Princess
15 books - Dragon
I am going for Dragon

Posting Reviews
At the end of each month I'll have a link-up post for any reviews you've done that month. No one is required to post reviews, I just want to see what you think!

So go ahead and sign up! If you have any more questions, let me know!










1 comment: