Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weremones by Buffi BeCraft-Woodall

WeremonesWeremones by Buffi BeCraft-Woodall
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Diana Ridley has enough problems of her own, with two teenage children and an ass for an ex, she is not looking to be den mother to Adam Weis and his pack. Adam is the Pater Cainis of his pack, as the foster parent to five boys he had not planned on finding a mate but the boys determination that Diana is who they want has him finding ways to spend time with the fiesty woman.

I almost passed this book because of the title, however it was pretty good. I am giving it a 3.75 because there were a few missing pieces in the story that got me a bit confused, it all worked out and was a minor in the story. I would definitely try this author again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment