Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow Friday



To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  • (Required) Follow Parajunkee.com & Alison Can Read (our hosts).
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Books are Vital &a Once Upon a Time.
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



  • Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away,
    donate it, sell it, swap it..?)
     
    Generally I either give it to friends or donate it.  I have been toying with the idea of setting up a RAK and just given them to anyone who wants them on the blog. 
     
    Happy Follow Friday! Follow it up with your twitter address if you want to get that one out!
    This is a Blog Hop!

    15.
    184.

    8 comments:

    1. I definitely need to start giving away my books that I know I'll never read again. But, it's so hard to part with them! New Follower!

      My Follow Friday!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I can't give all of my books away I'm a bit of a hoarder.

      Thanks for stopping by Claire's Book Corner and have a great FF

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much for stopping by. Following you back. :)

      Our Follow Friday page

      Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

      ReplyDelete
    4. I don't keep books I won't read again either. I have no room as it is!

      Here is my Follow Friday post

      Old follower =)

      ReplyDelete
    5. I'd love to you as you suggest, but I think I'd struggle money-wise, but I wouldn't be able to deny people the books they wanted. So, for the time being, I just keep loads of them and tell myself I'll deal with them at some point.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for stopping by my FF! New Follower :-)

      ReplyDelete
    7. How cool to share!! I'm a new GFC & I'm with you as far as passing most on. I only save specific books.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

      ReplyDelete