Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, July 26, 2012

July: Firefighters

Five Alarm Neighbor (To Serve and Protect, #1)Five Alarm Neighbor by Anna Leigh Keaton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Gracie Terrence has had a not so secret crush on her firefighter neighbor Steve Sheldon since they became neighbors. Steve caught Gracie's voyeuristic moment watching him with his then fiancee having sex, that moment has seared itself in Steve's mind. Now that he is single, he wants to explore the chemistry between, but he quickly discovers he wants more now to convince Gracie he is worth the chance.

I had mixed emotions about this one, loved the beginning but I wanted more between both characters. I felt like there was something major missing from Gracie's past. Otherwise entertaining fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment