Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, September 17, 2012

Thin Ice by Liana Laverentz

Thin IceThin Ice by Liana Laverentz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hockey player Eric Cameron is lonely and wanting to find someone to fill that emptiness when he meets ER doctor Emily Jordan. Of course as his interest is peaked, Emily seems put off by his bruises from his latest round in the arena. Eric is determined to get to know the woman who has an adorable son, but with each step he takes to get closer she takes two steps back.

Emily has a dark past that she has kept sheltered within, everything about Eric makes her nervous. I liked aspects of this story but never did really warm to Emily. She came off as cold and I felt so sorry about Eric during their rocky beginning. I was still compelled to finish the story and hoped they would work it all out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment