Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle

The Mighty StormThe Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tru Bennett held onto memories of her first crush/love for twelve years before seeing him again. Jake Wethers had moved away and even though they vowed to stay in touch, life happened. Jake has become a bad boy rock singer for the band The Mighty Storm, he is know for partying hard and his way with women. When Tru is asked to interview the notoriously closed mouth Jake for her magazine, little does she know that her life is about to change.

Normally I would rarely pickup a book where the lead heroine is involved in a relationship with another man and attracted to another so much so she is considering cheating. However, so glad I did in this case and although I don't agree with Tru's handling of the situation initially, it worked. Intense story, Jake exudes his magnetism on each page and I thoroughly enjoyed every morsel of it. The one thing I appreciated the most though is both had faults, they were human which just added points to the overall story. Jake has catapulted into my favorite alpha heroes and I would reread in a heartbeat.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I would rarely pick up a book like this but from what I've heard its a great read. Nice review :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete