Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wild Card by Moira Rogers

Wild Card (Down & Dirty, #1)Wild Card by Moira Rogers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Alpha Jack Owens has been biding his time with the woman he wants as his mate, Ginny. Ginny is determined to prove she doesn't need anyone by her side, but as trouble brews she has to swallow her pride and ask for Jack's help. Unable to stop herself, she finds herself inviting Jack to her bed but not wanting to fully commit to the mating urge that is strumming within.

had not realized this was a historical story so was a bit caught off guard with it. I wish it ha been a bit longer because I felt like there were important plot points about the shifter life that had been left out and I was also not quite understanding where Ginny was coming from with her stance on not wanting to rely on anyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment