Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Theme Day: A good cry

Sometimes I like to find a book that gives me a good cry, the ones that tug at your heart or has something you relate to.  Here are a few that have made me shed a few tears.

At Peace (The 'Burg, #2)Memoirs of a GeishaWild Card (Elite Ops, #1)Nightfire


Second ChancesSecond Chances by Lauren Dane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is so much about the story that shouldn't be revealed so I am just going straight to my thoughts. The book was intense, seductive, and filled with an enormous amount of love that you felt through each and every page. Made my spine tingle, just a beautifully written book that really grasped at the depths of fully giving yourself to someone as well as becoming who you were always meant to be.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Great choices!! I loved Second Chances such a great book but I fell in love with Zach and loved him so much more than Jude. I cried over Zach because I didn't know she was going to do it like that!!!

    ReplyDelete