Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yours, Mine and Howls by Kinsey W. Holley

Yours, Mine and Howls (Werewolves in Love, #2)Yours, Mine and Howls by Kinsey W. Holley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ally Kendall's only focus was to keep her young cousin Dylan protected from his drunken father. When his rage escalated she did the only thing she could think of, get in front of the volatile wolf which lead to her death and rebirth. Ally was resurrected for making the ultimate sacrifice and saving Dylan, thirteen years later she has never regretted her decision but has had to keep her unnatural abilities a closely guarded secret.

Now that Dylan is becoming a man, he is in need of guidance from an Alpha. With some help, Ally has found his Uncle Cade and although it will break her heart to leave Dylan, the time has come for him to begin his life with a pack.

Cade finds himself drawn to Ally, but he can't get a read on her. It doesn't take long to figure out she is his mate or that she has no problem getting in his face and telling him what to do. With a young daughter who thinks she is a cat, Nannies who keep quitting, and now a feisty mate who is unwilling to divulge too much about herself, he has his hands full, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

What a fantastic book, I loved that it was filled with old legends. Cade is an arrogant Alpha and Ally is the perfect match for him. There are some humorous moments in this book as well as a hint of mystery as Cade learns more about his families history. Thank goodness I found this on someones GR shelf, I feel like Christmas came early.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm at a lost on what to listen to next, this sounds really good, now I have to go see if I find it on audio :D.
    Thanks for very nicely sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Em! Reading this book was like Christmas came early? I need a book like that, stat! I'm in need of a big, extravagant romance myself.

    New follower~

    Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~

    ReplyDelete