Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Redesigning Adele by Tayla Bosco

Redesigning AdeleRedesigning Adele by Talya Bosco
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lovers Max and Leo have known for awhile that they wanted Adele to complete their third. Adele has been in love with Max and Leo for years, but never thought they would be interested in a full figured woman. With Adele pulling away from them, they realize it is time to tell her how they feel, as well as give the the confidence in herself to see what a beautiful person inside and out she is.

I have had this on my shelf for awhile. I liked the overall story, but felt it was missing some key elements to really figure out what was going on. There are two side stories that make little appearances and than quickly disappear, leaving you with a couple of questions at the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment