Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, November 11, 2011




I recently participated in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon in October and had a blast.

We spent three days reading as many books as we could , participating in challenges and making new friends.

It was Hosted by: Rebecca @ Kindle Fever, April @ My Shelf Confessions

I am excited that they have decided to have another

Please click on the link above and join us February 3rd to the 5th
 
 
 
Just stumbed cross this challenge, what a fantastic idea.  Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Happy follow Friday!!! My blog is hosting two giveaways currently (the one that just started today is for your choice of a Wendy Delsol book! Stork, Frost or The McCloud Home for Wayward Girls!) I would love it if you would stop by and enter! Thank you and TGIF/Happy Veteran's Day!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma
    The Writers Voice:
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete