Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, November 7, 2011

Abandoned: Running in Fear #2

Abandoned (Running In Fear, #2)Abandoned by Trinity Blacio
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

With three mates, Jaycee Manz should be filling her days with love and comfort from her mates but her reality is far from the dream she has always envisioned for her future. Remi, Dane, and Mark are not sure how to handle their mate, when they think they have figured it out it seems to spiral out of control driving a wedge between their mate and them.

Again, there are things I really liked in this book but on the other hand Remi and Dane in particular ticked me off, how clueless could they possibly be? There are times that Jaycee is all over the map with her emotions and you want to throttle her, but something about this series seems to keep me captivated wanting to read more. Maybe because it is not predictable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment