Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

After eating enough food to tip the scale in a negative way, I hit the Black Friday sales.  We went on Thursday night to the early sale at Walmart at 10 not realizing there were items that could not be purchased until midnight, argh.  However did get some good Christmas gifts fro the family.  The best find I found  a store called Maurice's I happened upon that had bra converters for $5.00.  Perfect stocking stuffers for my girls.

Other highlights, reread  Desire for Three by Leah Brooke, finished Swat Team Two by Dixie Lynn Dwyer.  Reviews posted.

The only movie I watched was Elf.

This is my third favorite holiday film.  First is Christmas Vacation and Second is Meet Me In St Louis/Harvey Girls (not sure why I lump these together but I do.)

Love Elf, it cracks me up especially the scenes with Peter Dinklage.  Love this actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment