Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Love Under Two Cowboys by Cara Covington

Love Under Two Cowboys (Lusty, Texas, #12)Love Under Two Cowboys by Cara Covington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Chase and Brian Benedict have been waiting for Carrie Rhodes to realize that she is the one for them. While they have been flirting regularly and making their intention clear, her shy demeanor has kept them at a distance, until she witnesses the wedding of one of Lusty's newest couples.

Carrie has secrets and before she can truly commit herself to Chase and Brian, those secrets have to be revealed, they don't want half a a woman, they want her body and soul.

I had a difficult time with this one, I don't know why because I generally am a big fan of Cara Covington's work. I think for me there as just so many people in it and then you had a couple sideline stories and it all got overly convoluted when I just wanted to focus on Chase, Brian, and Carrie. I think I will try to reread at a later date and see if it is better the second time around.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment