Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rode Hard, Put Up Wet by Lorelei James

Rode Hard, Put Up Wet (Rough Riders #2)Rode Hard, Put Up Wet by Lorelei James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gemma Jansen needs a manager to run her ranch and only one candidate comes to mind, Cash Big Crow. Cash made his intentions clear from the beginning to Gemma, but she balked, now she needs him and is willing to swallow her hesitation in order to get him to the ranch. Cash is more than willing to work the ranch, but he has conditions and one of them is Gemma in his bed everynight.

With Cash comes his daughter Macie who is forming a close relationship with Carter McKay. Carter is not the normal mold for a McKay but the reputation could hurt him when it comes to Macie, but he plans to break through the barriers and win her heart.

This is two stories rolled into one. Of course with all the Rough Riders series it is another fantastic read. I liked the may/december romance.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love Lorelei James and the Rough Riders series. Cord and AJ are my fave. I read this book a while ago but I do remember liking Carter and Macie in this one. Although I think in some parts he was an ass!! You don't really see him too much in the other books. Happy reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete