Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, June 15, 2012

All Jacked Up by Lorelei James

All Jacked Up  (Rough Riders #8)All Jacked Up by Lorelei James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wanting a chance to develop her dream without her interfering family, Keely McKay seeks out the help of an out of town company. What Keely doesn't realize is that Jack Donohue, a man she hates with every fiber of her body.

Jack has lusted after Keely since he met her, but she is opposite of the women he dates. Keely needs his help and he has an offer that is going to be difficult to refuse, a pretend engagement in trade for the work she needs done. Now they have to convince friends and family the engagement is real and try not to act on their feelings for one another along the way.

I reread this one because I had never written a review, this was probably my least favorite in the series. Keely is just so brash than I never warmed up to her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment