Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Judging A Book By It's Cover Results (#5)

Comfort Object (Comfort Series, #1)

Initial Thoughts: I am not sure if she is injured, in labor, or dead. Doesn't look like she is resting but could be a sign of comfort...hence the title. Have no clue..

Results: Far different from what I thought.  This was a heavy D/S story about an actor and a a professional sub.

Comfort Object by Annabel Joseph
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Professional submissive, Nell finds herself out of work when an impulsive moment violates her contract with the fetish club she works at. Finding out that moment was a round-a-bout audition for actor Jeremy Gray has Nell feeling shame and anger.

Jeremy wants Nell as his personal assistant, although her assistance is more needed as his sex slave he is intrigued by the woman who is refusing the job offer. After much interference on his part, Nell agrees and although his every needs are met, he finds himself torn up in what is forming to be a new type of relationship.


Although there were that made me uncomfortable to read, I was intrigued by the story and how it would turn out. There is really not much likable about Jeremy, he is a jerk through and through but every so often you see a speck of vulnerability that makes you kind of reassess your thoughts about him. Not sure if I liked this or not, I have mixed feelings on this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment