Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Maddie Moore, aka the mouse, is ready begin a new life swearing off men in particular. That is until she meets Jax Cullen who has a way of turning her life upside down when he is around."

Full review on Single Titles
http://singletitles.com/?p=4718 ;

**Reread. There is one scene in this story that has stayed with me since initially reading this delightful story. This was just as good the second time around, love Jax he is pure yumminess

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this book today! I LOVED it and I love Jill Shalvis. My favorite in the series is Head Over Heels.

    ReplyDelete