Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Vance has seen it all in his life, but he can honestly say he has never seen a vigilante women yielding a gun chasing, a notorious player and thug and looking down right sexy at the same time. As he watches Jules "Law" spring into action he knows two things: 1. She can't go around shooting a gun in public or her work will be for naught. 2. She is his, he plans to claim her in every way possible, she just doesn't know it yet.

Jules can't help the fluttering feeling she has when around Vance, but she plans to ignore it, at least after he kisses her. Not one to take orders from anyone, Jules plans to continue her quest for ridding the streets of filth, but when a target is put on her back, Vance steps in. As if it is confusing enough to find she has deep feelings for the man everyone says is a player, the Rock Chicks have claimed her as family and she doesn't know what to do about that either. Well at least with Vance she can think of several things to do and decides maybe she will just go with the flow, even if there is a few hiccups along the way.

This is my second favorite in the series so far. Vance is like a smore, ooey and gooey and makes your insides melt. I loved this story, it was a total blast, I could never have imagined a use for saran wrap the way it is used in this book and it is hilarious. Rock on Rock Chicks!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Wickedly Delicious Book Blog recommended Kristen Ashley to me to read. I started with Sweet Dreams and OMG I am addicted to her books!!!! I can't get enough--I love how she writes her characters.
    I have read At Peace and The Gamble. This series is next for me to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete