Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Saving Emily by Becky Wilde

Saving EmilySaving Emily by Becky Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

At seventeen Emily moved with her brother to the McCade ranch, four years later Adam and Cole want to know what has happened to the vibrant young lady who first walked through the door and now has become withdrawn and timid.

Emily's brother Chris has changed dramatically, using her as a frequent source to take out her frustrations. Once Adam and Cole figure out what has been happening, they are ready to stake their claim on Emily. They have been waiting for her to grow up and now at twenty-one they want to prove to her that they are worthy of the love they know she has for them.

I have been searching for this book for awhile, could not remenber who wrote this story when I read it a couple of years ago. Overall a good story, a bit rushed I thought in some areas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment