Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, March 2, 2012

Delilah's Downfall by Melissa Schroeder

Delilah's Downfall (Texas Temptations, #2)Delilah's Downfall by Melissa Schroeder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shane Bartlett has hired a new cook for him and his brothers, what they don't know is that he hired could be the one for them all. Delilah Gonzales is returning home for at least six months as the new cook at the Bartlett Ranch, she is not expecting four stunning cowboys whose gazes pull her into a deep desire for each one of them. Worrying about outsiders and how the brothers can all care for her but not be jealous are keeping Delilah from following her heart, when she is given an ultimatum by an unexpected source she finds herself torn on what to do.

Another great example on why I should keep a list of what I am reading, this was a reread for me but excellent just the same. Each of the brothers have different sides to them but my favorite is Mason who is just a tender soul, wickedly fun read.

**Reread, this book was a bit faster than I remember. Not a lot of setup time when Delilah arrives but fun none the less. I always wondered if there would be a book about her bothers and one of the other families mentioned in the book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the great review! Yes, I am almost done with third book which will feature the Mitchells. Their sister was in the Hawaiian Holidays book Sex on the Beach. I hope to have it turned in this summer and then I will do Delilah's brothers' book. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete